Moon Chair by Gressco, TJ22102BX*
35"L x 33"W. Seat: 13¼"H. 32 lbs. Available in 14 colors.
Choose Chair Color.
finely tuned by ergonomically shaping the seat for maximum comfort. Low and snug, with a well-supported sit. Moon Chair is sized for adults and sits
like an Adirondack style chair – low and relaxed. Chair is exceptionally strong and has a weight capacity of more than 750 lbs. Perfect for indoor and outdoor high traffic spaces at schools, hotels, restaurants, museums and more. The designs also look great in a residential setting.
Moon Chair Design and Material Benefits:
- Stay Dry Seat: drain hole designed into the lowest point in the seat pan, allowing water to drain and keep the seat dry.
- Anti-Moisture Trapping: the design of the chair base has standoffs that reduce chair contact with the ground and
allows air to flow under the chair. This reduces the possibility of trapping moisture between the base of the chair and
the ground surface.
- Rust Proof
Durable – extreme impact resistance.
- Safe – one part construction, no sharp edges.
- Strong – can support over 750 lbs.
- Chemical Resistance – hard polymer material can withstand hundreds of chemicals, body oils, and fluids.
- Easy Disinfect – use 9:1 water to bleach ratio, hydrogen peroxide, and other disinfectants. There are no
stitched seams or hidden crevices where bacteria/bedbugs can harbor.
- Contains Recovered Coastal Plastic (RCP)
- Fire Compliance: meets California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 (a.k.a TB117-2013 & CAL117-2013.)
- 100% recyclable
- 10 Year Limited Warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
- MAS Certified Green for healthier indoor air quality.
Clean with Dawn® dish soap and water, Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Windex®, and Scrubbing Bubbles®. Disinfect Bleach 1:9 ratio of bleach to water, Dispatch® 1:10 dilution, hydrogen peroxide, CaviWipes®, BioWipes®, Coverage Plus Germicidal Wipes®, Glance NA® Diluted 1:50 water, GP Forward®
Diluted 1:64 water, Asepticare TB+II®, and more.