The robust air-cushioned chair combines seating comfort, ergonomics and modern design. Double-walled, elastic seat shell allows for students to sit comfortably, as if they were sitting in a cushioned chair. The air-cushion effect is created by a hollow seat shell which is sturdy and ergonomic. Perfect for classrooms, libraries, common gathering areas, community centers and healthcare facilities. Available in multiple configurations, six seat colors and eleven frame color options so you can mix and match for a bold seating arrangement. Stable, cantilever tubular steel frame in Z-shape allows the chair to swing slightly at the front and back. Three-component gliders made of felt or special plastic enable floor-friendly gliding and prevent the chair from slipping thanks to the slip stop on the rear glider. The gliders can be exchanged individually with just one click.
Kiboo Z-Frame Chairs:
1558033: 14"H Seat x 13½"W x 13"D. 17¾"W Chair. (aka 558033)
1558034: 15"H Seat x 13½"W x 13"D. 17¾"W Chair. (aka 558034)
1558035: 17"H Seat x 16 ½"W x 16¼"D. 19½"W Chair. (aka 558035)
1558036: 18¼"H Seat x 16½"W x 16¼"D. 20"W Chair. (aka 558036)
- Easy to clean. Simply wipe with disinfectant wipes. No need to worry about liquids getting inside the seat shell.
- Available in five additional frame options.
- Grip hole included on the back of each chair for easy transportation.
- Stable Z-frame for ergonomic sitting
- Gliders with anti-slip stops protect the floor and prevent slipping